Change updating preferences
- Choose Help > Check For Updates.
- In the Adobe Updater dialog box, click Preferences.
- Select Automatically Check For Adobe Updates, and specify
whether you want automatic checking on a weekly or monthly basis
and whether or not you want to be asked before updates are downloaded.
- Make sure that the application you are running (Adobe
Reader or Adobe Acrobat) is selected as the software that will be
- If appropriate, click Browse to navigate to the location
in which you want the downloads to be placed.