Adding NFS Client Groups
To add an NFS client group
- On the primary navigation bar, choose Shares.
- Choose Sharing Protocols.
- Select NFS Protocol, and then choose Properties.
- Choose Client Groups.
- In the Tasks list, choose New.
- On the New NFS Client Group page, type the group name you want to add in the Group name box.
- In the Client name or IP address box, type the computer name or IP address you want to add to the group.
- Choose Add.
- Choose OK.
Note NFS is available only if Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX Server for NFS is installed on this server. If NFS is not available on this server, this procedure will not be applicable.
For more information about editing client groups, see Editing NFS Client Groups. For more information about removing client groups, see Removing NFS Client Groups.