Adding a Folder
You can create as many new folders as you need on the server.
To create a new folder
- On the primary navigation bar, choose Shares.
- Choose Folders.
- Select the volume in which you want to work, and then choose Open.
- Select the folder to which you want to add a subfolder.
- Choose New in the Tasks list.
- On the General tab, type the name of the new folder in the Name box.
- Set the access attributes by selecting the appropriate check box.
- Optional: If you want to compress the contents of the new folder to save space, select the Compress tab.
- Choose OK.
The Object/Task Selector now includes the folder you added. If your new folder is not immediately apparent in the table, scroll through the list to find it.
Opening a Folder
Removing a Folder
Sharing a Folder
Modifying Folder Properties
Navigating Among Folders