Adding Quota Entries
To add a new quota entry
- On the primary navigation bar, choose Disks.
- Choose Disk Quota.
- Select the volume you want to manage.
- In the Tasks list, choose Quota Entries.
- In the Tasks list, choose New.
- Select a local user from the list, or type the name of a domain account in the box, using the <domain name\user name> format.
To allow unlimited disk use
- Select the Do not limit disk usage button.
To limit disk space
- Select the Limit disk space to button.
- In the box, type a numerical value to specify the amount of disk space to assign to a particular user or group. Use the list to indicate kilobytes (KB), megabytes (MB), gigabytes (GB), terabytes (TB), petabytes (PB), or exabytes (EB).
- Type the amount of disk space which, when filled, will trigger a warning to the user or group member that she is near her disk capacity limit. Use the list to indicate KB, MB, GB, TB, PB, or EB.
- Choose OK.