Using the ICA Connection Center
The ICA Connection Center enables you to manage your server sessions and applications. Each server
entry in the list represents an ICA session. For each session, below
each server entry, a list appears of the published applications you are running
on that server. You can:
- Disconnect from the selected server. To do this, click Disconnect. Depending on how the administrator has configured your system, you may be able to reconnect to your session at a later time.
- Make your currently selected seamless session full screen. It is likely that if you have Connection Center, your applications are displayed in seamless windows. Seamless windows make each application appear in a separate resizable window on your desktop. You can resize the window, minimize it, and copy and paste text between applications.To make a selected seamless session full screen, click Full Screen. To switch back to seamless mode, press Shift+F2.
- See the user name and encryption level for the selected server session. To do this, click Properties.
- Log off from a session. To do this, select the server, then click Logoff. The ICA session ends and all published applications you are running on that server are closed.
- Close a published application. To do this, select the application and then click Terminate. If no other application is running on that server connection, you are disconnected from the server.
- Configure the ICA Java Client settings (for example drive mapping). To do this, click Settings. For more information about what you can configure, click here.
Double-clicking an application node brings it to the front of the screen, unless the application is currently minimized on the screen, in which case double-clicking the node has no effect.
Right-clicking a window node displays the standard System menu.
Closing the Connection Center window disconnects all connected sessions, after prompting you for confirmation.