Displaying FTP Messages
To display Welcome, Exit, and Max Connections messages
- On the primary taskbar, choose Web Server.
- Choose FTP Messages.
- Type your Welcome, Exit and Max Connections messages in the appropriate boxes:
- Welcome MessageUsers will see this message when they log onto the server through FTP.
- Exit MessageThis message will display to users as they log off of the server through FTP.
- Max Connections MessageThis message informs a user that the maximum number of FTP connections the server can handle has been reached.
- Choose OK.