The requested page requires a valid SSL client certificate
The account to which your client certificate is mapped on the Web server has been denied access to this Web site. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) client certificate is used for identifying you as a valid user of the resource.
Please try the following:
- Contact the Web site administrator to establish client certificate permissions.
- If you already have a valid client certificate, use your Web browser's security features to ensure that your client certificate is installed properly. (Some Web browsers refer to client certificates as browser or personal certificates.)
- Change your client certificate and click the Refresh button, if appropriate.
HTTP Error 403.12 - Forbidden: Client certificate is denied access by the server certificate mapper.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled Using Certificate Trust Lists, Client Certificate Mapping, and About Custom Error Messages.