Adding a Group Account
To add a group account
- On the primary navigation bar, choose Users.
- Choose Local Groups.
- In the Tasks list, choose New.
- On the General tab, type the name and description of the group you want to add.
- On the Members tab:
- To add members to the group, select a user or group to add from the Add user or group box, and then choose Add.
Note Only local users are displayed in the list. To enter a domain user account, type the domain and user name (<domain\user name>)
- To remove members from the group, select a member or group from the Members box, and then choose Remove.
- Choose OK.
For more information about removing a group account, see Removing a Group Account. For more information about modifying group properties, see Modifying Group Properties.