When you choose Status: <status type> in the status area, an Alert page displays.
The following list indicates the type of alert content each status type produces:
- Normal statusThe Alert page will indicate that there are no messages.
- Information statusThe Alert page will list the issues as hyperlinks, with an icon containing the letter i next to each issue the system has encountered.
- Warning statusThe Alert page will list the errors as hyperlinks, with a yellow triangle encasing an exclamation point (!) next to each error that the system has encountered.
- Critical statusThe Alert page will list the errors as hyperlinks, with a red circle encasing a white x next to each error the system has encountered.
To clear an alert
- From the primary navigation bar, choose Status.
- Choose the alert you want to clear.
- Choose the action you want to address the alert conditions, or choose Clear Message to clear the alert message without changing the configuration of your server.