The number being dialed was busy, or you may need to modify the number being dialed.
- If you are away from home, you may need to dial a number to reach an outside line.
- If dialing outside of your local area, you may need to modify the phone number.
- If the previous number is correct, wait a few minutes and click Redial.
- If the number is not correct, modify either setting above and click Redial.
- To restore the original phone number that was dialed, click Restore.
To continue without performing this task, click Skip.