Bitmap caching stores commonly used graphical objects, such as bitmaps, on your local device. If the connection is bandwidth-limited, bitmap caching increases performance. If the client is on a high-speed LAN, you do not need bitmap caching.
- To enable bitmap caching, select the Enable bitmap cache by default check box.
- To change the amount of disk space to use for the bitmap cache, move the Amount of
disk space to use slider to select a value between 1 MB and 10 MB.
- To change the bitmap cache directory, select Change Directory. The
Change Bitmap Cache Directory dialog box appears. Type a new directory path in the field.
- To change the minimum size of bitmap to cache, move the The minimum size bitmap
that will be cached is
slider to select a value between 2 KB and 64 KB.
- To clear the bitmap cache, select Clear Cache Now.