Using the ICA Connection Center
The ICA Connection Center enables you to manage your server sessions and applications. Each server
entry in the list represents a session. For each session, below
each server entry, a list appears of the applications you are running
on that server. You can:
- Disconnect from the selected server. To do this, select Disconnect. Depending on
how the administrator has configured your system, you may be able to reconnect to your
session at a later time.
- Make your currently selected seamless session full screen. It is likely that if you
have Connection Center, your applications are displayed in seamless windows.
Seamless windows make each application appear in a separate resizable window on your
desktop. You can resize the window, minimize it, and copy and paste text between
applications.To make a selected seamless session full screen, select Full Screen.
To switch back to seamless mode, press Shift+F2.
- See the user name and encryption level for the selected server session. To do this,
- Log off from a session. To do this, select the server, then select Logoff.
The session ends and all published applications you are running on that server
- Close a published application. To do this, select the application and then select
Terminate. If no other application is running on that server connection, you
are disconnected from the server.
- Configure the client settings (for example drive mapping). To do this, select
Settings. For more information about what you can configure, click
Double-clicking an application node brings it to the front of the screen, unless
the application is currently minimized on the screen, in which case double-clicking
the node has no effect.
Right-clicking a window node displays the standard System menu.
Closing the Connection Center window disconnects all connected sessions, after
prompting you for confirmation.