Bitmap caching stores commonly used graphical objects, such as bitmaps, on
your local device. If the connection is bandwidth-limited, bitmap caching
increases performance. If the client is on a high-speed LAN, you do not need
- To enable bitmap caching, select the Enable bitmap cache by default
- To change the amount of disk space to use for the bitmap cache, move the
Amount of disk space to use slider to select a value between 1 MB and
- To change the bitmap cache directory, either type a new directory
path in the Bitmap cache directory field, or, to browse for the directory,
- To change the minimum size of bitmap to cache, move the Minimum
size bitmap to cache slider to select a value between 2 KB
and 64 KB.
- To clear the bitmap cache, select Clear Cache.