Sharing a Folder
- On the primary navigation bar, choose Shares.
- Choose Folders.
- Select the volume with which you want to work, and then choose Open.
- Navigate to the directory containing the folder you want to share.
- Select the folder to share.
- In the Tasks list, choose Share.
- If the folder has not already been shared the New Share page will display.
- If the folder has been shared, the Share Properties page will display.
- If the folder has been shared under multiple names, select the Manage Share task.
Windows (CIFS) Sharing
Web (HTTP) Sharing